Your support means so much to us at First Give.
It will allow us to work towards making the next generation kinder, more altruistic, more socially conscious, and to have the skills to drive social change.
Apart from donating to First Give, you can support us by getting involved as a judge in one of our First Give Finals at a partner school or by spreading the word about First Give.
Download our Case for Support document for more information
Become a supporter…
Thank you for considering donating to First Give. You’ll be inspiring young people to make a positive change in society.
- £10 can provide 12 students with outstanding coursebooks
- £20 can enable a young person to complete the First Give programme
- £50 can supply two classes with outstanding coursebooks, reaching 60 students
- £80 can provided tailored training and support to teachers at a partner school
- £120 can fund a presentation skills workshop at a partner school
- A regular monthly donation of £20 can enable 12 students to complete the First Give programme each school year
- A regular monthly donation of £80 can enable a winning class to present a £1,000 cheque to their chosen charity each year
Help First Give reach more young people and ignite a spark of social conscience in them. We will be so grateful and so will our students.
You can make a one-off donation or set up a regular donation quickly and easily by clicking here
To find out more about how you can support our mission and our work at First Give, contact our Interim Director Sophie Harrison-Byrne at Sophie@firstgive.co.uk